Dawn Lost 19.2 Pounds During The Challenge!

 

Meet Dawn, Who Lost 19.2 Pounds and 19.75 Total Inches During the CFC Clean Eating Challenge!

Hi, my name is Dawn and I’m a 55-year-old Judicial Assistant to a Third Circuit Court of Appeals Judge. I’ve been a widow for the past 8 years. I have a 35-year-old son and 5 grandkids.

I had my thyroid removed 10 years ago and through pre-op testing found out I have Type 2 diabetes. I’ve gained a ton of weight since then and am currently on insulin.

Through this challenge, I lost 19.2 pounds and 19.75 inches! But more importantly, I’ve been able to reduce my daily insulin intake by 50 units! I still have a long way to go, but I feel so much better already!

➡ My joints don’t ache as much

➡ My blood glucose has been phenomenal

➡ I’ve been able to sleep so much better and wake up pain free!

This program has been a life-saver for me. I’m going to eat this way the rest of my life. I cannot wait to see what the future holds!!

The “food” I was putting in my body before the challenge was poison. I’ve never felt better.

My favorite recipes are:

➡ Oatmeal Blender Muffins

➡ and Baked Salmon and Asparagus! YUM!!

My words of wisdom would be that you owe it to yourself to stick with this program for the challenge and beyond.

–  Dawn



from Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/3fiAZMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen