Erin Lost Over 19 Pounds in 30 Days!

Meet Erin, Who Lost Over 19 Pounds During the CleanFoodCrush 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

Hi! I’m Erin. I’m 47, married to a supportive husband, and mother of two young adult children. For fun, I love to garden (mostly vegetables and butterfly flowers) and of course playing with my 4-year-old granddaughter. I’m also an avid reader. I love getting lost in a good story. I’m also co-raising my 4-year-old granddaughter. I was a hotel general manager, but due to Covid, the hotels are closed, so now I’m furloughed.

I gained more than the COVID 20 pounds.

During the 4 weeks of the Challenge, I lost 19.2 pounds.

My greatest struggles before joining the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge was being an emotional eater. I eat when I’m sad and I eat when I’m bored or worried. So basically, it was my mindless eating and no portion control or will power.

My 30 Day Results:

  • I lost over 19 pounds
  • I feel so much better
  • No more inflammation
  • No more aches and pains
  • I know this is TMI but I had chronic constipation -not anymore! My bowels are finally regular and happy!!

I didn’t lose a lot of weight the first week like everyone else but I continued on the plan and lost more each week.

One of my favorite recipes from the blog is the  Orange Chicken.

Words of wisdom for anyone planning to join:  Remain faithful to the plan.

Taste the food. Sit and enjoy each bite. The recipes are so good! They help you be mindful.

💕 Erin

The post Erin Lost Over 19 Pounds in 30 Days! first appeared on Clean Food Crush.



from Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/2ZorVPn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen