Fruit loops cereal popsicle recipe

Fruit loops cereal popsicle
Breakfast cereal popsicles with froot loops. Perfect summer treat for your kids.  Colourful cereal makes it look appealing too.
I wanted to try something with froot loops as I have seen drool worthy pictures in Pinterest. So for this summer, I thought will make a colourful looking popsicle with milk and froot loops combo. I got this almost 1 & 1/2 month back when I posted my first popsicle for this summer. But somehow didn't make. I avoid making popsicles mainly because my freezer is not free always, I stuff it with groceries that I bring from India and some which are prone to insects.
So finally I thought I should try and schedule the post while I am travelling to India. I got a small single serving fruit loops for this sake, as we don't eat these cereals for breakfast. I had some organic non gmo corn flakes that I got for paneer nuggets. So used it as I adapted the recipe from here.
I made this popsicle twice once with more milk and less fruit loops, later with more fruit loops to look more colourful. Myself and Aj both loved the milky popsicle more than the one with more cereal. Even I did not expected this popsicle to be this much delicious. Totally loved it. Do try for your kids, they too would love.

cereal popsicle

Fruit loops cereal popsicle recipe

Recipe Cuisine: Continental |  Recipe Category: Frozen dessert
Prep Time: 10+ overnight freezing minsCook time: 0 minsServes: 3  | Author:

Click here for cup measurements

Breakfast cereal popsicles with froot loops. Perfect summer treat for your kids.  Colourful cereal makes it look appealing too.

Fruit loops cereal popsicle recipe

Ingredients

Milk - 1 cup
Cream - 1/4 cup
Sugar or honey - 1 tbsp
Corn flakes -1 cup
Fruit loops (fruity colourful  breakfast cereal) - 1 cup

Method:

  1. Add cereal to milk and mix it well.
  2. Strain, mix sugar/ honey and cream to it.
  3. Fill the mould with 3/4th milk and 1/4th fruit loops.
  4. Insert the handles and freeze overnight.
  5. To un-mould, just show the mould under tap water for a minute and pull the handle gently.

Notes

  • I filled the popsicle mould halfway with milk and later topped with fruit loops. But if you want more colourful looking popsicles, recommend to add fruit loops first and later top with milk.
  • I just ate the strained cereal as I love it.
  • Increase sweetness according to your need.
Tags: breakfast cereal popsicles, fruit loops

Step by step pictures

  1. Add cereal to milk and mix it well.how to make cereal popsicle 1
  2. Strain, mix sugar/ honey and cream to it. Fill the mould with 3/4th milk + cream mix.how to make cereal popsicle 2how to make cereal popsicle 2a
  3. Add fruit loops to fill the mould. Insert the handles and freeze overnight.how to make cereal popsicle 3
  4. To un-mould, just show the mould under tap water for a minute and pull the handle gently.how to make cereal popsicle 4
I love to have my popsicle with few crispy fruit loops stuck to it. You can even crush the fruit loops roughly and coat while serving for more attractive looking, as well as tasty popsicles.
Fruit loops recipes


from Rak's Kitchen https://ift.tt/2yjg22m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen