Protein Packed Breakfast Bento Boxes for Clean Eating Mornings!

Well, it’s back-to-school + back-to-routine time!

I thrive on routine, and I also thrive when I Plan + Prep! Soo…I threw these FUN little boxes together for quick grab n’ go breakfast this week!

These bento boxes contain 35-40+ grams of high-quality protein, active cultures, and LOADS of nutrients!

Use my ideas as inspiration, but make them your own, with YOUR favorite stuff.

What I used for EACH Breakfast Box:

  • 2 free range hard boiled eggs
  • 1 serving high-quality cottage cheese, or Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup raw almonds
  • 1/2 cup organic mixed berries
  • 1 tiny organic cheese (these are from Costco)

How to assemble: Place in glass food prep containers (i found these on Amazon) seal well, refrigerate and eat within 3 days.

Rachel

My fave Greek Yogurt is “good culture” brand, but just make sure you’re selecting a quality yogurt with low to no sugar.

We have a BIG family so I am always taking quality AND cost into consideration 🙂  Meal prep is so much easier with the right supplies. Get yourself some sealable glass meal-prep containers, they’re the best! You can grab the meal prep containers I use on Amazon here. Get creative with your bento boxes! What I love about these is that you can build consistency while still changing it up 🙂 AND they’re great for the whole family. If your kids are younger, this is a GREAT way to get your kids excited about healthy food! Let them help you pick out ingredients and build the boxes together 🙂  When life gets super busy, meal prep is my life-saver. Prep these up and make sure you’ve got everything you need to stay on track with your #CleanEating goals!

Ingredients

  • 2 free range hard boiled eggs
  • 1 serving high quality cottage cheese, or Greek yogurt (my fave is "good culture" brand)
  • 1/4 cup raw almonds
  • 1/2 cup organic mixed berries
  • 1 tiny organic cheese (these are from Costco)

Instructions

  1. Place in glass food prep containers (i found these on Amazon) seal well, refrigerate and eat within 3 days.
https://cleanfoodcrush.com/clean-eating-protein-packed-breakfast-bento-boxes/

 



from Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/2MAXj8p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen