Irene Lost 12 Pounds and 12 Inches!

Meet Irene, Who Lost 12 Pounds and 12 Inches with CleanFoodCrush!

My name is Irene, I am 42 years old and live in the Boston area.  I have been married for 13 years and have 2 strong willed girls with big personalities, ages 11 and 8.  I work for MIT and have been 100% remote since the pandemic. 

I have been following Rachel for a long time but never committed.

It’s Been Tough:

➡ Working 100% remote

➡ Kids playing sports

➡ Taking care of the house

➡ Taking care of my aging parents

➡ Having a demanding job, etc…

➡ I put myself last… and here I am.  

I got to a point where I gained about 25 pounds and I wasn’t myself. I was unhappy.  

I decided that I was tired of the way I felt and looked and overall not taking care of me.  

So, I joined the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge

I love desserts. They are my downfall; I could eat an ice cream everyday. 😊 I thought the hardest part of the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge was the first week because I wasn’t having any sugar well besides fruit but I had a headache for a few days.

Once I got past Week One, everything fell into place.  

I have lost a total of 12.1 pounds and a total of 12 inches! 

I am so proud of my Challenge Results and best part is, I don’t crave ice cream anymore and I started working out again like I normally did. 

My two favorite recipes were the Chicken Tomatillo Salad and the Blender oatmeal muffins.😊

➡ The recipes helped me tons!  They played a big factor in my success!! 

➡ My energy has definitely improved!  I’m back to working out daily, which was huge.  

➡ I received huge support from the CFC Team. Everyone was quick to jump in to answer and were helpful any questions I had!

➡ I’m eating cleaner, drinking tons of water and also started to work out again! 

➡ I’m all about Clean Eating now and mindful of drinking tons of water.

I am so thankful I joined the Challenge. If you are on the fence, DO IT!  

 – Irene

Ready to Get the Tools and Support That Helped Irene Succeed? Come and Join the Challenge!

 

The post Irene Lost 12 Pounds and 12 Inches! first appeared on Clean Food Crush.



from Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/b2nXrPK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen