Barb Said Joining Challenge Was Best Decision Ever

 

Meet Barb, Who Lost 12 Pounds and Says Joining Challenge Was Best Decision Ever!

Hello! I’m Barb, a 61-year-old wife and mother of two sons. My husband and I are empty-nesters and live in the state of Indiana. We enjoy hiking, attending live musical performances, bird watching and gardening. I work full-time as a geriatric physical therapist.

I’ve always liked to cook and have eaten relatively healthily all my life. By that I mean, cooking most of our meals at home, no fried foods and only a rare fast food meal.  I found CFC on Facebook several years ago and really enjoyed the recipes.

I’ve been overweight most of my adult life.

I  was successful in the past following a popular weight-loss program losing over 50 pounds and reaching my goal weight (for the second time) in 2020. It felt amazing! I learned portion control and that consistency is key. HOWEVER, I was still eating empty carbs, not enough protein, and hadn’t learned to curb stress eating especially late in the afternoon. Gradually, over the next year and a half, I put 20 pounds back on.

I tried CFC’s 7-Day Detox plan and really loved the food it included.

In September 2022 I took the plunge and signed up for the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.

BEST DECISION EVER!

In 30 Days:

➡ I lost 7 pounds and several inches off my waist, thighs and buttocks!

➡ I felt in control of my eating. 

➡ No more late afternoon “hangries”.

In just a short time I learned to:

  • Eat more protein
  • Eat nutrient-dense foods 
  • Eat more often
  • Plan and prep

After – Barb Enjoying a Hike

It was like magic. I felt my entire body de-bloat.

➡ I’ve been following the Challenge Plan for three months and I’ve lost 12 pounds.

➡ Historically I don’t lose weight quickly, but this has been so easy and with consistent losses every week.

➡ My clothes fit better.

➡ I have energy all day.

➡ I can honestly say I’m happier!

It’s me! After ❤

One of the most important things I’ve learned is you’ve got to define your WHY.

For me, it’s because:

✅ I don’t want to become diabetic.

✅ I have a strong family history of diabetes and heart disease.

✅ I want to age gracefully and stay active.

✅ I want to feel confident in my appearance and feel good in my clothes.

I quickly signed up for the Annual Membership and haven’t looked back.

I have gained a wonderful support group of like-minded people who are also trying to be the healthiest version of themselves. I love the inspiring recipes like the roasted ranch cauliflower and the Tuscan soup.

It’s not about trying to “cheat“ the system by eating low-calorie substitutions filled with chemicals and artificial sweeteners. It’s about learning how to fuel your body with nutrition and keeping it simple while still being able to incorporate tasty whole-food treats. 

I love the 30-Day Challenge and you will too! Search for your WHY and commit.

Try the Challenge. Be consistent and watch what happens!

– Barb

Ready to Get the Tools and Support That Helped Barb Succeed? Come and Join the Challenge!

The post Barb Said Joining Challenge Was Best Decision Ever first appeared on Clean Food Crush.



from Clean Food Crush https://ift.tt/R9Gyitk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen