Strawberry lassi recipe, rich & creamy

rich-creamy-strawberry-lassi

Strawberry lassi is a rich and delicious lassi I have ever tasted. I just love how strawberry flavour blends well in this. Step by step pictures post.

I have never ever thought there is lassi in this flavour until I saw in a restaurant menu. I noted that in to try list along with strawberry cake and decided to buy strawberries. For couple of weeks I was really scared to buy imported strawberries, that too it was from a epicenter country at that time. Later, just in two weeks time, the epidemic is all over the world and if I see that deep, I can’t buy any vegetable.

Latest Youtube video:

So went ahead to buy and as soon as I came home, just washed and cleaned well. Pat dried it and layered the fruits in kitchen towel. I used one box for cake and remaining used in my breakfast. Reserved some for trying out lassi. For couple of days I could not make it and when I was ready, there wasn’t much curd to make lassi🤦‍♀️. I hope many would relate to this situation of missing one ingredient when other is there😁.strawberry-lassi-recipe

If you have not tried strawberry lassi yet, please go ahead to try and treat yourself with this yumminess. Just make sure to use not sour curd and some milk or cream to balance the tartness, the fruit has. Check out my milkshake recipes.

How to clean/ prep strawberry?

Wash well in tap water first. In a bowl, add water and a tsp of salt. Soak for 10 to 15 mins. Drain water completely. Pat dry if storing. Cut off the green part at the top including a small portion of the node in the fruit. Slice to two and chop smaller if needed.step-6-strawberry

strawberry-lassi-recipe
Print Pin
0 from 0 votes

Strawberry lassi recipe - Rich & smooth

Strawberry lassi is a rich and delicious lassi I have ever tasted. I just love how strawberry flavour blends well in this. Step by step pictures post.
Course Drinks
Cuisine Indian
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 1
Cup measurements

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup stawberries chopped
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp cream Or Replace 1/2 cup milk
  • 3/4 cup plain yogurt/ curd not sour

Instructions

  • First place chopped strawberries, with sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.
  • Top it with cream/ milk and curd and blend until frothy. Transfer to a chilled serving glass.

Notes

  • Adjust sugar as per your taste. I like mine in sweeter side.
  • If you want it slightly on tangy side, you can skip cream or milk and just use 1 cup curd.
  • Use frozen strawberries, if fresh is not available.
  • I personally don't like to dilute with ice cubes, but if you want it super cold, fill the serving glass with half ice cubes.
  • For variations, you can add a drop of vanilla or rose flavouring too. But I like this natural intense flavour of strawberry itself best.

Strawberry lassi method:

  1. First place chopped strawberries, with sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.puree
  2. Top it with cream/ milk and curd and blend until frothy. Transfer to a chilled serving glass.blend 

Enjoy immediately the lip smacking strawberry lassi 🍓😋

rich-creamy-strawberry-lassi

The post Strawberry lassi recipe, rich & creamy appeared first on Raks Kitchen.



from Rak's Kitchen https://ift.tt/2QV3yET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen