Rose lassi recipe

rose-lassi-flavourRose lassi is a delicious, flavourful and hearty drink to treat yourself if you are a rose flavour fan. My most favorite of all lassi recipes.

I already had in my mind what if we add rose syrup to make lassi. I love adding rose essence in my sweet lassi usually. But somehow didn’t. Last week I had this in Muthu’s curry. I was taken to another world after taking one sip as it was so flavourful just like the rose milk flavour I used to have in my childhood. I appreciated and relished each sip until last drop.

I wanted to know which brand syrup they use. Generally I shy away asking such questions in restaurants how they made or what brand, but this one, I had to. The girl was sweet enough to go inside the kitchen and check the cupboard to tell me it was F&N. We get it in Fairprice, but it is very large bottle. I should buy and keep next time 🙂

If you want to avoid artificial colours and flavour, use few drops of beetroot extract or natural food colour and pure rose extract instead of rose syrup.rose-lassi

Rose lassi

Rose lassi is a delicious, flavourful and hearty drink to treat yourself if you are a rose flavour fan. My most favorite of all lassi recipes. 

  • 1 cup yogurt/ curd (not sour)
  • 2 tbsp rose syrup (adjust as per your taste)
  1. Take chilled curd and rose syrup in a mixie jar. Blend until smooth and frothy.
  • If you want to make it more richer, use 1 tbsp cooking cream.
  • Adjust rose syrup according to the sour level of curd.
  • Please note if using just the  ready made rose milk mix (just colour and flavour) that is meant to be added few drops alone, you have to follow the instructions given in the cover. Use sugar for that as needed.

Rose lassi ingredients:

1 cup yogurt/ curd, not sour

2 tbsp rose syrup, adjust as per your taste

Rose lassi procedure:

  1. Take chilled curd and rose syrup in a mixie jar. Blend until smooth and frothy. rose-syrup, curd

Notes

  • If you want to make it more richer, use 1 tbsp cooking cream.
  • Adjust rose syrup according to the sour level of curd.
  • Please note if using just the  ready made rose milk mix (just colour and flavour) that is meant to be added few drops alone, you have to follow the instructions given in the cover. Use sugar for that as needed.

Serve immediately.

rose-lassi-recipe

The post Rose lassi recipe appeared first on Raks Kitchen.



from Rak's Kitchen https://ift.tt/34yJA82

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen