Tomato cardamom popsicles recipe

tomato-cardamom-popsicle Tomato popsicles recipe, flavoured with cardamom. Homemade popsicles are best treat for summer, prepared at home without any artificial colors or flavours.

I love tomato juice a lot. Especially the juice my mom makes as it has ample sugar amount to satisfy my sweet tooth as well as the magic ingredient cardamom. Both tomato and cardamom together makes a deadly combo that I love a lot.

Out of my laziness and to avoid sugar intake, I rarely make tomato juice. I wanted to try it out in popsicle form. When I was preparing this popsicle, I tasted few drops and it instantly took me back to my childhood.

I added lemon juice along with tomato as the popsicles should not be bland after freezing. I also added extra sugar for popsicles than I add sugar usually for juices.

Tomato cardamom popsicles

Tomato popsicles recipe, flavoured with cardamom. Homemade popsicles are best treat for summer, prepared at home without any artificial colors or flavours.

  • 4 Tomato (small sized)
  • 1/4 cup Sugar
  • 2 Cardamom
  • 1/2 Lemon
  1. Chop clean tomato roughly. Place it in a blender. Squeeze lemon in it.
  2. Add two opened cardamom and required sugar.Blend very smoothly.
  3. Filter through metal strainer. Discard the seeds (remains)
  4. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
  5. To pull the popsicles out, show under running tap water for 30 seconds and pull out gently.
  • Make sure to add sugar as needed, after freezing, sweetness tends to taste less.

Tomato popsicles stepwise pictures:

  1. Chop clean tomato roughly. Place it in a blender. Squeeze lemon in it.tomato pops step 1
  2. Add two opened cardamom and required sugar.tomato pops step 2
  3. Blend very smoothly. Filter through metal strainer. Discard the seeds (remains)tomato pops step 3
  4. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.tomato pops step 4tomato pops step4a
  5. To pull the popsicles out, show under running tap water for 30 seconds and pull out gently.tomato pops step5

Enjoy soulful tomato popsicles!

The post Tomato cardamom popsicles recipe appeared first on Raks Kitchen.



from Rak's Kitchen https://ift.tt/2Tv5jHi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best kitchen